Sunday 30 October 2011

things to be grateful for:

the autumn leaves are really yellow and crisp because we've had no real rain
laura cooks amazing roast dinners
the girls at 9qmt have really looked after the yard and grew raspberries
new and old friends alike listened to me and helped me clarify how i feel -stella, david, laura, holly, george, tom
i really enjoyed presenting on friday and it's made me feel really ready to start writing my thesis
i am really looking forward to christmas with all the colemans (including the future mrs one)
i feel really lucky to have two sisters now who get in touch when i need them
i am looking forward to visiting the netherlands in two weeks

1 comment:

  1. Grateful, in Edmonton, for the snow that hasn't arrived yet. I consequently long for it way more than if I hadn't had to think about it.

    ReplyDelete